1. The day before: Clean red cabbage, remove outer leaves and cut into thin strips (or grate), mix in a bowl with grapeseed oil and balsamic vinegar, "knead" for 2-3 minutes, cover and chill overnight.
2. Add GAZi yogurt to a bowl and mix with caraway oil and salt. Cover and freeze overnight.
3. The next day, pierce kumquats with a toothpick several times and blanch 2-3 times in boiling water for 30 seconds (to remove the bitter taste). Drain kumquats, shock in ice water, drain well and chop roughly. Halve the dates, remove seeds and dice. Pour chickpeas into a sieve and rinse well.
4. Remove red cabbage from the fridge, mix in dates, kumquats and chickpeas, season with salt and pepper.
5. Roast GAZi grill cheese in a pan according to the package instructions and cut into 4 finger-thick slices. Pluck coriander leaves and chop roughly.
6. Arrange red cabbage salad with the GAZi grilled cheese and sprinkle with a little coriander. Take the GAZi yoghurt out of the freezer and grate as much as you prefer over the salad. Serve immediately.