200 g rolled oats 50 g puffed quinoa 80 g coconut oil 4 tbsp maple syrup 50 g chopped pistachios 50 g pumpkin seeds 50 g raisins 1 small cup freshly-brewed mocha Cinnamon Cardamom Salt 150 g GAZİ Cream Yogurt Fresh fruit e.g. persimmons, figs, apples, grapes, blood oranges, kiwis etc.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C fan.
2. Melt the coconut oil in a pan.
3. Mix in all of the ingredients and place on a baking tray.
4. Bake the granola for 20-25 minutes, turning frequently.
5. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
6. Mix with the raisins and store in a jar.
7. Enjoy for breakfast with cream yogurt and fresh fruit. Place several spoonfuls of yogurt in a muesli bowl, sprinkle granola on top and serve with fresh fruit.