1. Wash the sweet potato thoroughly and place it on a chopping board. Place cooking spoons or chopsticks on both sides of the sweet potato (this prevents you from cutting all the way through).
2. Cut the sweet potato at intervals of about 3 mm so that it falls apart slightly, like a fan.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
4. Melt the GAZİ salted butter.
5. Place the sweet potato on a baking tray lined with baking paper and brush liberally with the liquid butter - even between the cuts.
6. Bake the sweet potato in a hot oven for about 30 minutes until soft.
1. Put the baked Hasselback sweet potato on a plate.
2. Serve with the avocado-cucumber yoghurt dip and garnish with fresh basil and chilli flakes.
1. Halve the avocado, remove the kernel, remove the pulp from the skin with a spoon and cut into small pieces.
2. Finely chop garlic clove.
3. Put avocado pieces, olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, chopped garlic and yoghurt in a blender and blend well.
4. Peel cucumber, cut in half, scrape off the core with a spoon and grate the cucumber halves with a vegetable slicer. If necessary, use a kitchen towel to slightly squeeze out the moisture.
5. Add the grated cucumber and the chopped basil to the avocado yoghurt, season with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar.