1 banana 1 apple 4 carrots 3 medjool dates 200 g GAZİ semi-solid cream yoghurt, lactose-free 1 tbsp almond flour 6 tbsp oatmeal 1 tbsp coconut flakes ½ organic lemon ½ tsp cinnamon One pinch of nutmeg One pinch of fleur de sel 250 ml almond milk
coconut chips ½ apple, sliced some carrot strips some GAZİ cream yoghurt, lactose-free some pistachios optional for sweetening: maple syrup
1. Peel the banana the day before, cut into slices, place in a freezer bag and freeze overnight.
2. Core the apple and cut into small pieces.
3. Cut off the ends of the carrots, peel and grate the carrots.
4. Stone the dates and cut into small pieces.
5. Put apple pieces, grated carrots, dates and lactose-free GAZİ cream yoghurt into the blender and add the remaining ingredients.
6. Blend everything into a creamy smoothie.
7. Add frozen banana and mix again
8. Fill the carrot cake smoothie into two bowls.
1. Garnish carrot cake smoothie bowls with the toppings.
2. Sweeten with maple syrup if you wish.