300 g porridge oats 300 ml GAZİ UHT milk 1 large apple, grated 5 tbsp nuts of your choice 2 tbsp Cranberries 4 tbsp maple syrup 1/2 organic lemon 1 tsp cinnamon 300 g GAZİ stirred natural yoghurt a few apple slices a few fresh berries some seeds or nuts of your choice (e.g. linseeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes)
1. Stir the oats into the milk and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Wash the apple, remove the core and grate.
3. Chop the nuts.
4. Add the grated apple, chopped nuts, cranberries, maple syrup, organic lemon juice and zest, cinnamon and GAZi natural yoghurt, and stir everything together well.
1. Portion out the bircher muesli yoghurt into bowls.
2. Serve with sliced apple, fresh fruit of your choice and seeds.