1. Dice the onion and garlic and add to the mince.
2. Add the egg and breadcrumbs to the mince.
3. Season with salt and pepper and knead everything together.
4. Shape the mince into long pieces and place on a baking tray.
5. Cook in a fan oven at 190°C for 15 minutes.
6. Melt a little butter in a pan and spread the melted butter on the pitta breads.
7. Place the cooked mince onto the lower third of the pitta bread and roll up tightly.
8. Cut the rolls into pieces. Mix the egg and a little milk and brush onto the rolls.
9. Put the rolls into the oven and cook for a further 5-10 minutes.
10. Melt butter in a pan and add the chopped tomatoes.
11. Season with salt and pepper.
12. Arrange the minced meat rolls on a plate and serve with natural yogurt and the tomato sauce.
13. Garnish with flat-leaf parsley and black sesame.