1. Preheat the oven to 175°C fan.
2. In a bowl, mix the oats, coconut, cinnamon, baking powder, chopped dates and a pinch of salt together.
3. In another bowl, mix the natural yoghurt, maple syrup, egg, milk and frozen berries together.
4. Then carefully mix the dry and wet ingredients together into a batter and spread this out into an oven-proof dish.
5. Slice the banana and distribute the slices over the top of the oatmeal, setting a few slices aside.
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. The oatmeal should be slightly crispy on the outside and nice and chewy on the inside.
7. Take the oatmeal out of the oven, cut into slices and serve with a dollop of yoghurt, a few banana slices and pieces of apple.