1. Finely chop the chilli and garlic and place in a bowl with the lamb.
2. Add the juice and zest of one lemon, ras el hanout, salt and pepper to the meat, mix and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Crumble the Gazi White Cheese into a bowl.
4. Add the natural yogurt, olive oil and lemon to the white cheese and season with salt and pepper. Next, finely chop the coriander and mix everything together.
5. Thread the pieces of meat onto skewers and sear on a hot grill pan for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
6. Garnish the kebabs with flat-leaf parsley and serve with the white cheese dip.