3 tbsp olive oil 500 g minced meat 1 onion 1 tbsp tomato paste 200 g puréed tomatoes 100 ml water 1 tsp salt ¼ tsp pepper 1 tsp curry 1 tsp chilli 1 pinch sugar
200 g sour cream ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp pepper 1 tbsp vinegar 1 tsp paprika powder
1. Mince filling: Heat the olive oil in a large pan or pot and sauté the minced meat over medium-high heat until crumbly. Add the diced onion and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Add the tomato paste, stir through and then add the puréed tomatoes. Add some water and the spices and cook the meat sauce for about 5-10 minutes. Add more water only if needed. The filling should be thick, not thin. Allow the minced meat to cool slightly.
2. Crumble the cheese with your hands. Cut the avocado and tomatoes into small cubes and the lettuce into fine strips. Grate the Kashkaval cheese finely. Grease an oven-proof pan (e.g. cast-iron pan) with olive oil and overlap with 6 corn tortillas. Place a corn tortilla in the middle to close the hole.
3. Now pour in the grated soft cheese and spread half of the minced meat over it. Now add the tomato, avocado cubes, corn and kidney beans and top with the lettuce. Cover the ingredients with the nachos and the remaining minced meat. Sprinkle the minced meat with the grated Kaiser cheese and put a tortilla in the middle. Now fold the tortillas in order towards the middle and brush them with a little olive oil.
4. Bake the crunchwrap in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 20-25 minutes. Stir the salt, pepper, vinegar and paprika into the sour cream.
5. Cut the crunch wrap into 8 pieces of like a cake and serve it with the sour cream.