1. Preheat the oven to 170°C fan.
2. Finely chop the garlic and sauté in a pan with olive oil.
3. Gradually add the spinach, and season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Stew until everything is cooked.
4. Roughly dice the tomatoes.
5. Grease the pots with olive oil.
6. Firstly add the spinach, then add several tomato chunks to each pot. Add 2 tbsp Taze Peynir cream cheese. Crumble the goat’s cheese by hand and sprinkle over each pot.
7. Make a well in the centre of the filling, and break the raw egg into it.
8. Bake the pots in the oven for approximately 12 minutes until the egg is cooked.
9. Serve with bread and garnish with a little flat-leaf parsley.