200 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa) 125 g GAZi unsalted butter 115 g sugar 3 medium eggs 75 g wheat flour type 405 or spelt flour type 630 1 pinch salt 1 small tonka bean, freshly grated 1 heaping tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened 180 g GAZi Taze Peynir cream cheese 1 small egg 45 g powdered sugar 3 heaping tablespoons corn starch
fresh raspberries fresh mint
1. Break the dark chocolate into small pieces, slice the GAZİ butter and melt both over a water bath on gentle heat. Let cool briefly.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (top and bottom heat).
3. Use a whisk to stir the sugar into the chocolate butter mixture.
4. Stir in the eggs.
5. Mix flour, salt, tonka bean and cocoa powder, add and mix everything into a smooth dough.
6. Mix GAZİ Taze Peynir with the egg in a bowl.
1. Cut the brownie into square pieces.
2. Top with raspberries and mint and serve.
7. Add powdered sugar and corn starch to the cream cheese, stir again until smooth.
8. Crumple up the baking paper, hold briefly under running cold water, gently squeeze and unfold. This makes it easier to put the baking paper in the baking pan.
9. Add the brownie dough as the first layer in pan and smooth out.
10. Distribute cream cheese in blobs on the brownie dough.
11. Using a fork, pull the cream cheese through the dough to make a beautiful, marbled appearance.
12. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes - the inside of the brownies should still be chocolaty and moist.
13. Remove brownies from the oven, let cool completely in the pan.