450 g flour 1 1/2 packages dry yeast 1 tsp salt 1 1/2 tsp sugar 1 tbsp oil 300 ml lukewarm water 360 g GAZİ Taze Peynir Cream Cheese 10-12 large sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped olive oil 1/2 tsp chili flakes 1 tsp tomato paste sepper salt 50 g GAZİ Goat Cheese, crumbled 400 g marinated artichokes, roughly chopped 5 sprigs of fresh marjoram, leaves roughly chopped 50 g finely grated GAZİ Kashkaval
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, dry yeast, salt and sugar. Add the oil with the lukewarm water and knead well and for about 10 minutes until it has a light, powdery consistency.
2. Form 12 dough balls of equal size. Place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, cover with a cloth and let rise until the rolls have doubled in size.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease an ovenproof pan or round casserole dish well and put a small bowl in the middle, upside down. Cut the freshly risen dough balls in half with a knife. Put these around the bowl. Brush with olive oil and set aside briefly.
4. For the dip, drain the artichoke hearts and the dried tomatoes well and chop. Remove the oregano leaves from the steps and chop.
5. Put the cream cheese in a large bowl and stir briefly. Add the artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, tomato puree and oregano, and stir well.
6. Finely grate the kashkaval over the bowl and crumble the goat's cheese with your hands. Mix the dip well and season with salt and pepper.
7. Now remove the bowl from the middle of the baking sheet with the rolls. Add the dip to the space that the bowl was in. Put the baking sheet in the hot oven for about 20 minutes until the rolls are nicely baked. Finally, sprinkle with a little goat cheese, kashkaval and fresh oregano.