About two handfuls of arugula 3 tbsp of GAZİ butter Parmesan 3-4 tsp pine nuts
1. For the dough, knead flour, eggs and beetroot juice to a smooth dough. If the dough is too sticky, just add more flour. If the dough is too dry, add a little more juice. Cover the dough and let rest for about 1 hour in the refrigerator.
2. Finely chop the fresh herbs for the filling. Crumble the goat's cheese and mix with the Taze Peynir, Parmesan, egg yolk and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Roll out the pasta dough with the rolling pin as thin as possible. Then make ravioli. This can be done either with the appropriate ravioli form, with a suitable cookie cutter, or you place a small amount of filling (small blobs) along a strip of dough, put another strip of dough on the filling and carefully cut out ravioli.
4. Fill a large pot with enough salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, let the ravioli cook for 5 minutes and drain.
5. Melt the butter, roast the pine nuts in a pan (note that they get too dark very quickly). Drizzle the finished ravioli with butter, sprinkle with pine nuts and serve with a handful of rocket salad and a little Parmesan cheese.