1. Peel the potatoes and boil in a saucepan for around 20 minutes until soft.
2. Mash the cooked potatoes in a pot with the butter, milk and Altin Kaymak.
3. Grate the kashkaval over the potato and fold in. Season with salt and nutmeg.
4. Slice the onion into rings and toss in the flour.
5. Heat oil in a pan and add the onion rings. Sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar over the top and allow the onion rings to roast for around 12 minutes.
6. Serve the mashed potato with grated kashkaval, the roast onions, fresh cress and a few red pepper berries.