YOU CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF GRILLED CHEESE FOR THIS RECIPE -
THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE!
light baking parchment Kitchen twine 50 g green pistachio kernels 125 g blackberries 125 g raspberries fresh sprigs of thyme fresh rosemary 2 tbsp honey 1 pinch sea salt 1 slice of GAZİ Grill Cheese Natural per person baguette to serve
1. Finely chop the pistachio kernels and mix with the berries.
2. Mix with the honey, sea salt, chopped thyme and rosemary.
3. Prepare the grill cheese in a pan.
4. Put the grill cheese on a piece of baking parchment, top with the berry mixture and tie up into a parcel.
5. Grill the parcels for 5-6 minutes, then serve with baguette.